Wide Events in association with Dundee’s Place Partnership programme present
Join some of the UK's leading marketing experts for a panel discussion on promoting yourself and your music or company. Expect an overview of how to make the most of all the tools at your disposal - from social media to streaming playlists and the most interesting ways to engage fans.
Emma Lally (Studio Something)
Emma is Senior Creative at Studio Something - a creative agency on a mission to make ideas people actually like. She's worked on a sea of brands including Deliveroo, Innis & Gunn, Grolsch, Warner Music and Costa Coffee to name a few...
Fiona McAuley (Polydor Records)
Fiona is Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Polydor Records, with a diverse roster covering domestic artists such as Years & Years, Ellie Goulding, Snow Patrol, and Mabel, and international acts including Lady Gaga, Maggie Rogers and Lana Del Rey.
Nick Stewart (Sneaky Pete’s)
Nick Stewart has managed Edinburgh nightclub Sneaky Pete's for the past six years, in which time hundreds of bands have played the venue. Prior to working at Sneaky’s, he was a promoter, mixing DJ nights with live bands.
Toni Malyn (EmuBands)
Toni is Head of Artist Relations at EmuBands, and joined the team in 2012 whilst studying towards his degree in Commercial Music. Outwith EmuBands, Toni is an Artist Manager, and also has experience in concert promotion, self-releasing music and tour management.
TRAVEL: Clarks is a 10 minute walk from both the bus & train station.
Bus: there are regular bus services from Edinburgh (x54 stagecoach), Perth (x7) & Aberdeen (x7) - more info & times at www.stagecoachbus.com
- Bus from Edinburgh leaving at 15.51 gets in at 18.30 (x54 Stagecoach)
- Bus from Perth leaving at 17.20 gets in at 18.12 (x7 Stagecoach)
- We recommend taking the train home as there are no buses to these cities after 8.30pm
Train: Scotrail runs services from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Inverness, Perth & Aberdeen - times can be found at www.scotrail.co.uk
- Train from Edinburgh to Dundee at 17.36 gets in at 18.47
- Train from Glasgow to Dundee at 16.41 gets in at 18.06
- Train from Aberdeen to Dundee at 17.36 gets in at 18.53
- Train from Perth to Dundee at 18.25 gets in at 18.52
- Last train to Edinburgh from Dundee departs at 22:48
- Last train to Glasgow departs at 21:56
- Last train to Aberdeen is at 23:03
- Last train to Perth is at 22.41
Car: there is on-street parking outside the venue.
Taxi: There are a range of taxi services throughout the city. They can be booked via apps, calls or on the spot at taxi ranks.