Ahead of the Born To Be Wide Xmas social, EmuBands head of artist relations Toni Malyn will host a masterclass for artists, managers and labels on getting the most from the Spotify For Artists platform.
The session will cover:
- building an artist profile on Spotify
- submitting your music for playlisting
- listing your shows on Spotify
- utilising Spotify artist picks
- general tips on getting the most from Spotify
TRAVEL: Clarks is a 10 minute walk from both the bus & train station.
Bus: there are regular bus services from Edinburgh (x54 stagecoach), Perth (x7) & Aberdeen (x7) - more info & times at www.stagecoachbus.com
- Bus from Edinburgh leaving at 15.51 gets in at 18.30 (x54 Stagecoach)
- Bus from Perth leaving at 17.20 gets in at 18.12 (x7 Stagecoach)
- We recommend taking the train home as there are no buses to these cities after 8.30pm
Train: Scotrail runs services from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Inverness, Perth & Aberdeen - times can be found at www.scotrail.co.uk
- Train from Edinburgh to Dundee at 17.36 gets in at 18.47
- Train from Glasgow to Dundee at 16.41 gets in at 18.06
- Train from Aberdeen to Dundee at 17.36 gets in at 18.53
- Last train to Edinburgh from Dundee departs at 22:48
- Last train to Glasgow departs at 21:56
- Last train to Aberdeen is at 23:03
Car: there is on-street parking outside the venue.
Taxi: There are a range of taxi services throughout the city. They can be booked via apps, calls or on the spot at taxi ranks.